Life is about change. At Windsor Personal Care, our mission is To live life to its fullest, one moment at a time. The aim of our unique Moments Matter activity programs, along with our other services, is to ensure that our residents continue to experience a high quality of life.
Located conveniently in East Central Kentucky, Windsor Personal Care is a new state-of-the-art senior community, providing memory care for residents living with dementia. Our dedicated staff are on-duty 24/7 to offer safety and comfort in a homelike environment, providing families with the peace of mind that can only come with high quality care of loved ones.
Services Offered Include:
- Private and semi-private living quarters
- 24-hour staff support and care in a secure setting
- Medication administration
- Certified Activity Director
- Our Moments Matter individualized daily activity programs
- Planned social events
- Three nutritionally well-balanced meals and snacks daily
- Registered Dietician services
- Social Services
- Open community and dining areas
- Quiet areas for relaxation or visiting
- Skype and Wifi
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- TV and cable
- Worship services
- Education and support to families dealing with Alzheimer’s and dementia
Other available amenities (additional fees apply) include: Beauty and barber services, guest meals, scheduled local transportation arrangements, physical/occupational/speech therapy services, and ancillary services (e.g. incontinence, ostomy supplies).
VA benefits and long-term care insurances may assist with private pay costs.