Life is about change. At Windsor Personal Care, our mission is To live life to its fullest, one moment at a time. The aim of our unique Moments Matter activity programs, along with our other services, is to ensure that our residents continue to experience a high quality of life.
Located conveniently in East Central Kentucky, Windsor Personal Care is a new state-of-the-art senior community, providing memory care for residents living with dementia. Our dedicated staff are on-duty 24/7 to offer safety and comfort in a homelike environment, providing families with the peace of mind that can only come with high quality care of loved ones.
Call or stop by Windsor Personal Care to tour our community and discuss our wide array of services.
Services Offered Include:
- Private and semi-private living quarters
- 24-hour staff support and care in a secure setting
- Medication administration
- Certified Activity Director
- Our Moments Matter individualized daily activity programs
- Planned social events
- Three nutritionally well-balanced meals and snacks daily
- Registered Dietician services
- Social Services
- Open community and dining areas
- Quiet areas for relaxation or visiting
- Skype and Wifi
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- TV and cable
- Worship services
- Education and support to families dealing with Alzheimer’s and dementia
Other available amenities (additional fees apply) include: Beauty and barber services, guest meals, scheduled local transportation arrangements, physical/occupational/speech therapy services, and ancillary services (e.g. incontinence, ostomy supplies).
VA benefits and long-term care insurances may assist with private pay costs.